Woman Hollywood Celebrity Gossip is a web blog that brings you the latest Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip of the most sexy girls in the Hollywood. This site also offer the latest sexy pictures and hot videos of sexy celebrity and hot woman in the Hollywood.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Paris Hilton new MTV: Paris Hilton’s My New BFF

Paris Hilton new MTV: Paris Hilton’s My New BFF

Paris Hilton were to busy because of her new MTV show known as Paris Hilton’s My New BFF, it was a series of show considering for a series of contestant vying to be Paris Hilton Best Friend Forever, wherein their will challenge them for being loyal to Paris Hilton friendship and be sure that they will not fight Paris Hilton back. And last Thursday Paris Hilton attended a conference for this new MTV Paris Hilton’s My New BFF at private residence and as Paris Hilton said that she was looking for a 'best friend' that "I can just trust, someone who's not gonna stab me in the back like has happened a lot in this town, someone I can have fun with". And ofcourse Paris Hilton go with her very supported boyfriend Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden. And after the conference Paris Hilton and Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden take a very sweet romantic dinner.

No comments: